General Conditions of Sale
The online store available at http://shop.galibelle.com is the property of YOU CAN CHANGE IT INTERNACIONAL LDA, owner of the GALIBELLE brand.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These General Conditions of Sale regulate visits/navigation and purchases and sales made at the online store at www.galibelle.com, between any individual that uses the site and makes a purchase for purely personal use, as an end consumer, outside of their business or profession, and therefore, without any intention of reselling the items they buy at the online store (hereinafter “Buyer” or “Customer”) and YOU CAN CHANGE IT INTERNACIONAL LDA (hereinafter GALIBELLE) as the entity responsible for the sale of its products through this online store available at http://shop.galibelle.com, as the Seller.
GALIBELLE reserves the right not to process any order made by a user/Buyer that is not an end consumer or those that are not in complete agreement with the General Conditions of Sale.
GALIBELLE reserves the right to change these conditions of sale, without prior warning, as well as at any time to modify the commercial information and offer presented about the products, prices, promotions, conditions of sale and services, and any change will be published on the above mentioned website.
The buyer or customer should register online providing GALIBELLE with correct and complete information to allow the seller to contact them and the correct processing and delivery of the order.
The images that represent the products are merely illustrative and the customer should take into account variations in their appearance, taking into consideration the characteristics of the monitor/device used when purchasing the product.
To order/ buy the products available at http://shop.galibelle.com the customer should register as a customer, login and add selected products to the shopping cart, clicking on options for available sizes and colours in order, depending on the type of product in stock.
To conclude the order the customer should in sequence and in full, fill in all the steps requested on the form. At the end, the customer will receive an automatic order confirmation by email, which should be kept until the order is received.
GALIBELLE reserves the right not to accept or to cancel the order if the information provided does not allow the order to be finalised and/or if the customer is found not to have paid.
The fulfilment of all the orders made on the site is subject to the availability of the products and GALIBELLE shall seek to ensure that all the items on sale on the site are in stock. GALIBELLE reserves the right not to accept any orders or to cancel orders that have already been confirmed for products that are out of stock. If a product is not available and/or out of stock, GALIBELLE shall immediately inform the End Consumer about the partial or total cancellation of their order, and the buyer has the right to a refund of the amount paid.
- CANCELLING AN ORDER
If the order does not meet the general conditions of sale presented and/or under the terms described below, GALIBELLE reserves the right to cancel it, exempt from the responsibility of any damage or costs:
– If there are any changes to the conditions of production, transport and costs of the items shown.
– If, for any reason, it is impossible to collect or receive payment for the order.
– If the main information required for its delivery is incomplete.
– If it is considered fraudulent or incorrect by the website’s automatic security systems.
GALIBELLE only ships orders on business days. Therefore, order delivery times do not take into account weekends or bank holidays. Any delay experienced in the shipping of items, in relation to the dates presented, does not give entitlement to compensation.
The prices presented in the catalogue include value added tax (VAT) at the legal rate at the time of purchase, to which shipping costs will be added.
Any other costs resulting from shipment of orders, namely customs processing charges, shall be the exclusive responsibility of the buyer of the product.
GALIBELLE informs that the prices charged at http://shop.galibelle.com are exclusive to the GALIBELLE online store and that prices may vary from the prices charged at physical stores across the world.
- SHIPPING TERMS
1. Following credit authorisation and verification, orders will be shipped out the next business day. We strive to get your shoes to you as quickly as possible. Orders arrive to 10 business days. When placing your order, please make sure that you use the billing address and contact information as it appears on your credit card statement. In the event that your information does not match exactly what your credit card has on file, your order may be held and moved to our verification department. Our verification department will contact you by email. This process may delay your order by 1-3 business days.
2. We process and ship packages Monday through Friday. We do not offer shipping or delivery at the weekends or holidays.
3. Your order may be delayed 1 to 2 business days if our verification department needs additional information. You will be contacted via email or phone if additional information is required for further verification. Please check your email if your order is not processed immediately. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to potential fraud.
4. International shipping – GALIBELLE ships to most foreign countries. Shipping will be automatically calculated at the checkout page when both the address and shipping destination is selected.
All international orders will be shipped through the local post office. Shipping transit time varies from 3 to 60 business days depending on destination country.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate/incomplete shipping information or further verification your order processing time may be delayed by an additional business day.
Please Note: International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
For information or any additional clarification, the customer should contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +351 21 098 79 97 from 10 am. to 5.30 pm. Monday to Friday.